The end of 2019 is coming in fast and the Denver Coworks Alliance has one more meeting planned. We are going to look back at what we did in 2019, which was a lot, and review what we want to do in 2020. We will also reserve time for a general Q and A between space owners and will tour our host space. We have several new coworking space owners that have joined us in the last two months. Overall, we have a theme for this month’s meeting beside setting large goals for the coming year.
For a sneak peak
What did Denver Coworks do in 2019?
- Launch the Denver Coworking Passport. This was our largest marketing push ever to help more people discuss our awesome coworking communities in Denver. Over 500 coworking passports have been distributed.
- Broker roundtable discussion between coworking space owners and CRE professionals to see how we can work better together.
- Coworking product showcase with software, coffee, phone booth, and other vendors that are helping the coworking industry save costs.
- Help dozens of remote workers and teams find the best coworking spot for their needs
- Host a kickball tournament between Denver Coworking communities
If you are interested in joining Denver Coworks, apply to join or shoot Craig at Creative Density an email.