Apply to Join Denver coworks
Join the Coworking Alliance built on the values of coworking and collaboration.
Denver Coworks is a regional alliance of spaces that is built on the values of collaboration, community, and support. We work together to help each other and strengthen our communities through events that bring everyone together and build awareness of the coworking movement.
Denver Coworks Requirments:
To join Denver Coworks please fill out the application below. If your space is accepted you are required to attend at least 50% of our meetings, host some events, and pay an annual fee of $250. The fee helps us cover the expenses of hosting events like Denver Coworking Week and our holiday community party.
Benefits of Joining Denver Coworks:
- Monthly Space Operator Educational Events
- Slack channel of operators to ask each other questions when you don’t know what to do
- Group experimental marketing to raise awareness of coworking. i.e. The Passport
- Lead generation through the website
- Vendor referrals so you get the best deals
- Learn how to build an active community
- Learn best practices from industry veterans on space operations
- Coworking Software recommendations
- A supportive community that wants all of us to succeed.
Own a Coworking Space?
Join over 25 space operators for monthly events, get leads, and learn best practices in launching and operating your space.
Fill out this quick form
Quesions about Denver Coworks?
We’d love to answer your questions! Contact our leadership team and other coworking space owners to learn more. Everyone can attend one meeting for free.